Developer Meeting January 2019
Get insights from Stride's first developer meeting, covering project status, development progress, and future plans for this versatile game engine.
Now that Xenko 3.1 beta is well underway, it's time to prepare for the future.
As part of this process, I would like to involve our newly formed community.
The idea is to decide together during a developer meeting what are the next long-term targets for Xenko, and what to put in release 3.2+.
The first developer meeting will be open to everybody (developers, users and potential future users).
It's possible we then evolve toward a more moderated format if needed.
Here is a tentative schedule for this meeting:
- Tokyo (Japan) Wednesday, 23 January 2019, 01:00:00 JST
- Berlin (Germany) Tuesday, 22 January 2019, 17:00:00 CET
- Paris (France) Tuesday, 22 January 2019, 17:00:00 CET
- London (United Kingdom) Tuesday, 22 January 2019, 16:00:00 GMT UTC
- San Francisco (USA - California) Tuesday, 22 January 2019, 08:00:00 PST
- New York (USA - New York) Tuesday, 22 January 2019, 11:00:00 EST
- UTC (GMT) Tuesday, 22 January 2019, 16:00:00
It will be held on Discord in the #dev-meetings channel.
Please come define the future of Xenko with us!
Edit this page on .