Community Meeting July 2019
Get an overview of Stride's second community meeting, discussing updates, future plans, and addressing questions from developers and users of the game engine.
Time for our second community meeting.
Yes, it has been renamed from Developer meeting to Community meeting to better reflect the intended target audience.
This time, the idea is not only to find where Xenko should head next (I am sure there will be hundreds of ideas, many of them already waiting on GitHub issues!), but also to find more people volunteering to take over some of those tasks!
Here is a tentative schedule for this meeting:
- UTC (GMT) Wednesday, 24 July 2019, 15:00:00 UTC
- Berlin (Germany) Wednesday, 24 July 2019, 17:00:00 CEST
- Paris (France) Wednesday, 24 July 2019, 17:00:00 CEST
- Tokyo (Japan) Thursday, 25 July 2019, 00:00:00 JST
- San Francisco (USA - California) Wednesday, 24 July 2019, 08:00:00 PDT
- New York (USA - New York) Wednesday, 24 July 2019, 11:00:00 EDT
- London (United Kingdom) Wednesday, 24 July 2019, 16:00:00 BST
It will be held on Discord in the #dev-meetings channel.
Please come define the future of Xenko with us!
Edit this page on .